A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy McAdams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McAdams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McAdams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McAdams graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. McAdams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McAdams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. McAdams practice?
Dr. Timothy McAdams practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons, Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons, and Palo Alto Sports Medicine Doctors.