A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy McAdams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McAdams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McAdams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McAdams graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. McAdams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Robert McAdams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. McAdams practice?
- Dr. Timothy McAdams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy McAdams practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons and Palo Alto Surgeons.