Dr. Timothy Mcaveney MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 16th, 2012
Great Doctor!
Dr. McAveney is a wonderful and amazing doctor who goes out of his way to take care of his patients. I was very happy with his decision to do my angiogram. After I explained my symptoms to him, he made sure that my procedure was done promptly so that I could be healthy once again and enjoy my family vacation.He is an excellent doctor and I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a cardiologist.Thank you Dr. McAveney!!!

March 29th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I saw this cardiologist at his Anaheim Hills office today and could easily tell that he is very knowledgable when it comes to cardiology. He explained to me what he believed had happened to my heart and the technologies/medications/treatments currently available to keep my heart healthy going forward. He seems nice, genuinely wants his patient to get the best treatment possible and genuinely wants to work together with the patient attacking the issues. Before he let me go he gave me chance to ask questions and asked me to stay in touch with him. Nice (and smart) guy! I would highly recommend this cardiologist!