Timothy J Mccormick, DO

Empower Preventive Medicine
4221 Baymeadows Rd Ste 6
Jacksonville, FL 32217
904-367-4005
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Down 26 pounds!  |  show details
by J. N. on Oct 1st, 2013

I have had weight problems all my life. I thought I would never be able to loose any weight. I had tried many other plans without success. Dr. McCormick explained to me that I had insulin resistance. He adjusted by diet and started me on medication to treat the insulin issues. Finally, weight coming off and I feel great. The staff is very friendly and make me feel very welcome. Joyce at the front desk even greets me by name! The office is very clean. It is easy to get appointments and I rarely have to wait more than a couple of minutes.

Sep 17th, 2013

great

Sep 17th, 2013

I feel better than i have in yrs. thank-you for everything

|  Honest review about a dishonest racist quack scam doc Timothy McCormick  |  show details
by james on Sep 16th, 2013

Im pretty sure this is the same doc from Alliance Occupational Health Services.. He moved one building over and changed his business name... I guess thats what scam artists do.. This review is of their former office at 4241 baymeadows ste. 14 *They are unprofessional.. They made racist and sexist jokes that I over heard when going to the fecal stained bathroom. *Their office is disgusting and unsanitary.. They do not sanitize between patients. I caught a staph infection there due to their nasty office and lack of use of lysol and the overall disgusting nature of ACHS. *The doc and his wife... Well I dont see how they graduated high school.. much less any kind of college or trade school. They are stupid.. Not for doctors but as humans.. *They have zero knowledge of the human anatomy.. They pulled poked and tossed me around without looking at my MRIs, Cat scans, and other tests and notes from REAL spine specialists, and legitimate doctors... They didnt even look to see what was wrong with me.. This resulted in me having to pay $50 for a cab to get home... *They are the epitome of QUACKS. *I saw the docs wife snorting what looked like cocaine off her desk (it could have been a white crushed up pill) *These people are crooks and no different than any other scam or thief.. *The receptionist reeked of marijuana and made a loud flatulence and I looked at her and said "excuse you" and she replied "what you never heard no (cant say it here) fart befo' " *The roof leaked.. and there was mildew or mold all over the walls.. Except in the bathroom but it was hard to tell due to the fecal matter covering the walls *They were laughing about how the government pays them to do nothing.. They were competing for "who gives less a s***" award as they called it.. The whole operation is just a joke to them and they take no pride in their work, work place, or patients.. I think the torture rooms on the "saw" films were more properly suited for medical purposes than ACHS.. It is not just my opinion as a patient.. These are all facts. and that is why I am NOT a patient.. This place should be burned to the ground with the people who work there in it.

Sep 12th, 2013

great service very well taken care of by staff.

Sep 10th, 2013

quick and easy

Sep 10th, 2013

great and fast service

Sep 5th, 2013

very good!

Sep 3rd, 2013

Dr and Staff was great. My wife and I are traveling to Africa and they helped us understand the shots and vaccines we would need. Then administered the shots and sent us on our way. everyone was very helpful. Thanks, Brett

Sep 3rd, 2013

Very knowledgeable about weight loss.

Sep 3rd, 2013

My overall visit was pleasant.

Aug 13th, 2013

It was a great experience!