May 13th, 2011

Dr. McDaniel has a very pleasant manner and was very thorough in his examination of me as well as being accurate in pinpointing my medical condition. In addition, he is patient when answering questions about a diagnosis. I only wish I had come to him sooner given the difficulties I encountered with the previous primary physicians who inadequately treated my medical problems.I highly recommend Dr. McDaniel.

Sep 20th, 2010

Best doctot I've seen.

Apr 5th, 2010

Dr. McDaniel is rarely available for me to see. The wait for an appointment is usually over a month. So, I am getting most of my care from his Nurse Practitioners. While they may be competent, they are not DOCTORS. So I often wonder if we are taking the right approach to my heart and other problems. I will look for a practice where the doctor's time is allocated well enough for me to be see by the physician at least most of the time.

patient show details patient
by self on Feb 12th, 2010

I feel that this office just deals with the problem presented, in and of itself. They often do not look at the chart/history or ask enough questions to relate the problem to a continuing or evolving medical problem. This has caused me unneeded discomfort and perhaps even put me at risk, though I am not able to judge that. I think that the fact that the Dr. is on-staff at only one hospital, and is content to rely on hospitalists at the others, proves this. However, they are one of the few practices taking new patients.

#1 PMD show details #1 PMD
by TRACEY on May 29th, 2008

DR. MCDANIEL IS A GREAT MD. HE HAS A FRIENDLY PERSONALITY AND IS VERY ATTENTIVE TOWARDS HIS PT'S NEEDS.