A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy McDowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McDowell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDowell
Education & Awards
Dr. McDowell graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. McDowell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wickenburg Regional Hospital
- Phoenix Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Michael McDowell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. McDowell practice?
- Dr. Timothy McDowell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy McDowell practices Emergency Medicine near Wickenburg, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Wickenburg Emergency Physicians.