Learn more about Dr. Timothy McElrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McElrath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McElrath
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McElrath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McElrath, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McElrath graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McElrath has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John McElrath MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. McElrath practice?
- Dr. Timothy McElrath has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy McElrath practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Albany Oncologists.