Learn more about Dr. Timothy McElrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McElrath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McElrath, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McElrath graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McElrath has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McElrath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. McElrath practice?
Dr. Timothy McElrath practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.