Learn more about Dr. Timothy McGarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McGarry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGarry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGarry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McGarry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McGarry graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. McGarry has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Dickenson County Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy G McGarry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. McGarry practice?
- Dr. Timothy McGarry has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy McGarry practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Abingdon, VA.
See Abingdon Surgeons.