A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy McGarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McGarry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McGarry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McGarry graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. McGarry has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Dickenson County Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy McGarry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy McGarry practice?
- Dr. Timothy McGarry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy McGarry practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Abingdon, VA.
See Abingdon Orthopedic Surgeons.