A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy McGowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McGowen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McGowen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGowen graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. McGowen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Wade McGowen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. McGowen practice?
- Dr. Timothy McGowen has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy McGowen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.