A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy McGraw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McGraw is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGraw
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McGraw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McGraw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGraw graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. McGraw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Seward Medical Center
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Andrew McGraw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. McGraw practice?
- Dr. Timothy McGraw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy McGraw practices Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Family Physicians.