Learn more about Dr. Timothy McGraw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McGraw is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGraw
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGraw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McGraw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGraw graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. McGraw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Seward Medical Center
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Andrew McGraw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. McGraw practice?
- Dr. Timothy McGraw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy McGraw practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors.