Learn more about Dr. Timothy McGraw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McGraw is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGraw
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. McGraw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McGraw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGraw graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. McGraw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Seward Medical Center
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Andrew McGraw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. McGraw practice?
- Dr. Timothy McGraw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy McGraw practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors.