Brought to you by
Learn more about Dr. Timothy McHenry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McHenry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McHenry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McHenry graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McHenry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McHenry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. McHenry practice?
Dr. Timothy McHenry practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Neurological Surgery near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons, Greenville Surgeons, and Greenville Neurological Surgeons.