A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy McHenry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McHenry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McHenry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McHenry graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McHenry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P McHenry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. McHenry practice?
- Dr. Timothy McHenry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy McHenry practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.