Learn more about Dr. Timothy McHugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McHugh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McHugh graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. McHugh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McHugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. McHugh practice?
Dr. Timothy McHugh practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Critical Care Medicine, and Emergency Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Rheumatologists, Madison Critical Care Practitioners, and Madison Emergency Physicians.