A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy McKinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McKinney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinney graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McKinney has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy B McKinney MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. McKinney practice?
- Dr. Timothy McKinney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy McKinney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ and Pine Bush, NY.
See Blackwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.