A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy McKinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McKinney is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinney graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McKinney has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKinney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. McKinney practice?
Dr. Timothy McKinney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics, and Urology near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ.
See Blackwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Blackwood Urologists.