Obstetrician & Gynecologist

910 Adams St SE
Ste 300
Huntsville, AL 35801
256-537-7420
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Nonchalant doctor  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

He kept telling me that i had no problems in my pelvic, i switched doctors and it turns out that i have pcos! Lazy, poor service!

|  Great OBGYN!  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

I friend recommended Dr McMichens to me when I first moved to Huntsville 6 years ago. He has now been my doctor through 2 pregnancies and delivered one of my girls. He even made a special trip to deliver my baby even though it was his day off. (He made it JUST in time!)

|  We share him from my mother to my sisters, awesome doctor.  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

I have been to a lot of doctors around the area looking for one that actually isn't judgmental or rude. Some doctors just make you feel uncomfortable. But not Dr. Mcmichens he really has great bedside manner. And his nurses are so extremely nice it makes the whole experience so much nicer. Wait time is not bad at all which is another issue with other doctors. Anyways overall great doctor would recommend!

|  Wonderful , Caring Doctor.  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

This Doctor is wonderful. The Staff is Great. The Doctor listen and care about his patients. This is most important. Very clean office. Nurses seem to love their jobs which makes a wonderful experance for the patient.

|  Spent time with me  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

Dr. McMichens has been a wonderful doctor for both of my pregnancies. I love that he lets me ask as many questions as I want and he doesn't make me feel like I am wasting his time. His nurses are so friendly and make me feel welcome everytime I walk in the door. I have recommended Dr. McMichens to all of my friends in the Huntsville area.

|  show details
Apr 27th, 2008

Dr. McMichens has delivered both my children and will definitely deliver anymore we decide to have. I was referred by a friend who had lost one her children due to a dry sack. Despite her loss, she said he really helped her in dealing with her pain and didn't make her feel like just another patient. I absolutely love Christy and Julie--his nurses! My husband even enjoyed coming to my visits because he enjoyed talking with Dr. McMichens. I have referred several friends to him already and I will refer many more.