A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy McNicoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McNicoll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McNicoll, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNicoll graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McNicoll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Simi Valley Hospital and Health Care Svs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John McNicoll MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. McNicoll practice?
- Dr. Timothy McNicoll has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy McNicoll practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Family Physicians and Simi Valley Geriatric Doctors.