Dr. Timothy Meilner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Meilner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 21st, 2016

Patient abuse, disrespectful, control issuses

Dr Meilner at one point as giving my son pain killers like they were candy, the two local pharmacies actually refused to fill them before he was 'red flagged'. I am kicking my self for not turning him in to the Medical Board when I found out. After my son got out of rehab, learning what a tough disease addiction is, as he has had alcohol problems when he went off of the pain pills. Then when he was stabilized on some medications for ADHD & anxiety that were keeping him just fine there was a confusing situation that went on of an perscription that wasn't completely filled by the pharmacy as they were out of the medications, which was documented on the bottle, which cut my son off from 10 days of medication, doctor Meilner would not complete the prescription for the 10 days, then terminated him after being his patient for at least 3 years, which then leaving my son 'cold turkey' putting my son into withdrawals, of which started him drinking as he couldn't stand the withdrawal's. Addict's do not have an 'off' switch to drinking, especially being depressed, as my son's truck engine blew up on the way to the Dr's appointment, he has been going through a divorce, starting a new business he was very excited about, needing his truck, now has nothing, anyone would be depressed. I rented him a car to get to his appointment and Dr Meilner went into a 'power' mode and just terminated him. To get connected up with another doctor takes time and my son had taken his last pill, then went into withdrawals and couldn't do anything a functional as getting to a new doctor. So my son is out of it depressed, as the medications were to help stabilize him and without them he is drinking to die. Dr Meilner has no ethic's to let someone go off the deep end like that. I am wanting to file a suit against Dr Meilner, esp if anything tragic happens to my son, as I live 250 a way, not knowing what he will do being so drunk, I am sooo scared at what will happen to him. Another complaint I have with him as he was our family doctor, is that everytime you go in to see him you are kept waiting in the doctors room for at least 1 hour, even my 91 year old mother was kept waiting that long twice after falling, as I was with her, now she is on hospice. I had something hit me recently, I was doubled over in terrible pain, waiting for an hour. That is the behavior of someone who has control issues, which obviously he does. Needless to say I am switching doctors. As I talk with people about the doctor, I find out he has a terrible reputation in the Valley. He is not someone I would want to trust as a doctor.

December 18th, 2015

Unprofessional Experience and Mean

Not just unprofessional, but very unprofessional. My daughter has Traumatic Brain Injury from a car accident. She was seeing another Dr at same facilities. That Dr has left. Dr Meilner was taking that Drs patients. Obviously overwhelmed to say the least. She attended an appointment set up so she could discuss her psychological medications. He was over an hour before seeing her and made the appointment all about "my mistake on MY Rx". My Rx has NOTHING to do with why she was there. I wasn't even there. Needless to say, he had her in tears and she Ran Out crying. Mind you! She was there for psychological discussion about "her" meds. Now today I get a certified letter to my daughter and myself that he will no longer see us as patients (wasn't going back anyway). Thank Dr. For upsetting my daughter to the extent of me writing a foul review. If my daughter acted out in your patient room, it's because she needed your professional help and opinion. Not to upset her about my Rx. So, yes I would call this Dr overwhelmed and unprofessional!!!

October 30th, 2013

Miss my friend and doctor

Dr. Meilner has treated me for 17 years. He is kind, concerned, and likes to have a laugh with you. He saved my sister from a heart attack when other doctors misdiagnosed her. He's been there for me when I was in the hospital and is an all round good person. A family man and a friend.

April 30th, 2013

Great Small Town Doc

Dr. Meilner is thorough and spent adequate time during the appointment. I felt he listened, which is not always normal for docs these days. He is also fairly cautious, and will order further testing if needed.

June 20th, 2017