A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Mervak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Mervak, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mervak graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mervak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Mervak MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Mervak practice?
- Dr. Timothy Mervak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Mervak practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Southfield Pathologists.