A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Micek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Micek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Micek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Micek graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Micek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Micek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Micek practice?
- Dr. Timothy Micek has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Micek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Collierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and New Albany, MS.
See Collierville Surgeons.