Learn more about Dr. Timothy Micek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Micek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Micek
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Micek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Micek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Micek graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Micek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Micek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Micek practice?
- Dr. Timothy Micek has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Micek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Collierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Marietta, GA.
See Collierville Orthopedic Surgeons.