A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Misselbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Misselbeck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Misselbeck, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Misselbeck graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Misselbeck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy S Misselbeck MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Misselbeck practice?
- Dr. Timothy Misselbeck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Misselbeck practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.