A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Mitzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Mitzel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitzel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Mitzel, DO is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitzel graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Steven Mitzel DO is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Mitzel practice?
- Dr. Timothy Mitzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Mitzel practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.