A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Mitzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Mitzel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitzel
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Mitzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Mitzel, DO is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitzel graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Steven Mitzel DO is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Mitzel practice?
- Dr. Timothy Mitzel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Mitzel practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Cranberry Twp, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.