Dr. Timothy Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Moore?

April 11th, 2015

Best in his field!

Best Dr. for Chemotherapy treatment ever! He was amazing. He went above and beyond in my care- even stepped up when my primary Dr. was unavailable to help me. I would and do recommend him highly.

April 25th, 2011

I think Dr.Moore is the greatest!He treats me with respect and shows he really cares about his patients over all health!I have a rare cancer and he can answer all the questions and concerns I have to ease my mind since cancer is so scary!I would advise anyone who is dealing with cancer to see him!

November 1st, 2010

Caring & Personable-Works Hard for YOU!

This Dr. is brilliant! He treats you with the utmost respect you deserve.Never have I had a Specialist as great as he at making me feel 100% at ease.He treats the whole patient, not just the cancer. I never felt rushed even though he is always extremely busy.Through 6 months of chemotherapy, he successfully treated my cancer and did the job of 2 Dr.'s when my PCP was unable to. Due to his excellent care, I am alive today! I would advise anyone they would be lucky to have him as their Doctor!!

October 25th, 2010

Sideline view

My son has been a patient of Dr. Moore's after being diagnosed with an aggressive form of non Hodgkin lymphoma nearly four years ago. He was very knowledgeable and able to help us through a very difficult time. His staff was always kind and courteous, and helped us find all assistance that was available. Both my son and I would recommend Dr. Moore.

September 22nd, 2010

Dr. Moore has been my oncologist since my general practioner referred me to him for a suspected diagnosis of lymphoma or leukemia in 2002. Dr. Moore subsequently diagnosed the specific lymphoma that I do have. He has always answered my questions honestly, although I do feel like I have to ask the right questions to get answers. So, if there is a patient who doesn't know what questions to ask, but is obviously seeking information, it would be helpful for Dr. Moore or someone else in his practice to recognize this and share information. While I was, of course, not happy to learn that I have lymphoma, I have been happy with the care that Dr. Moore has provided, and continues to provide.

January 5th, 2010

HE WAS MY LATE HUSBAND DOCTOR WHICH WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN HIS DOCTOR IF IT WAS UP TO ME. HE LIES ABOUT HIS CONDITION FOR SOMETIME AND . IF I WOULD NEED A DOCTOR FOR CANCER I WOULD NEVER GO TO HIM

November 6th, 2015