Learn more about Dr. Timothy Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mueller
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mueller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Mueller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Butler Hospital
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Ian Mueller MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy I. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Timothy Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Mueller practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Psychiatrists, and Tucson Adolescent Specialists.