A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Mueller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Butler Hospital
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Ian Mueller MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy I. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Timothy Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Mueller practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Psychiatrists, and Tucson Adolescent Specialists.