A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Mulder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Mulder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulder graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Mulder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Luverne Community Hospital
- Rice Memorial Hospital
- Sanford Luverne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Scot Mulder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Mulder practice?
- Dr. Timothy Mulder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Mulder practices Family Medicine near Willmar, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Luverne, MN.
See Willmar Primary Care Doctors.