Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Mullin
Dr. Timothy Mullin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Bend, WI. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Mullin is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Community Hospital of West Bend, American Medical Association and Person County Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Mullin has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Timothy Mullin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bend, WI.
Dr. Stacy Lynch
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine
West Bend, WI 0.01 mi11
Dr. Bruce Faure
West Bend, WI 0.01 mi32
Dr. James Stone
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
West Bend, WI 0.01 mi35