Dr. Timothy Mullin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Mullin?

Thorough and compassionate

Posted on February 11th, 2017

Dr. Mullin was always concerned about post-op infections and made sure I was kept infection free. He spent a lot of time with me in the office and listened to my concerns, answered my questions, and was great about going over tests and x-rays with me. Checked on me every day in the hospital after knee replacement and made sure the nurses followed his dressing requirements. Called me at home for check up as well.

Dr. Mullins...A true caring caregiver

Posted on September 12th, 2015

I was nervous about my potential procedure when I was referred to Dr. Mullins. I told myself I will not have this procedure done if the doctor makes me feel rushed in my decision or does not talk to me without judgement of my size...I am overweight... Dr. Mullins came in the room and made me feel relaxed and comfortable. He let me talk and explain things to him and he showed compassion for my situation..He let me talk!! My procedure went well. He has never made me feel like I have done something wrong to warrant the need for the procedure.. His bedside manner is top notch!! His explanation of things was well understood..I am 45 days post op from a total knee replacement and I feel great and my scar is almost not noticeable.. I am planning on having my other replaced soon and I almost can't wait.. All I have to say is Thank You DR. Mullins!! You are my hero! I never realized how much of life I have been missing with my condition.

Posted on July 29th, 2014

Did a great job on my knee but communication skills are lacking.

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Waited a long time to spend maybe 5 minutes with doctor. Answered questions, however offered no advice/directions. Went back for follow up. Same thing.... Canceled my 3rd appointment. Decided to see a different doctor since my problem still exists.

Posted on February 8th, 2016