A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Mullins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullins
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Mullins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Mullins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Mullins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Thomasville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Leon Mullins MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Mullins practice?
- Dr. Timothy Mullins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Mullins practices Urology near High Point, NC.
See High Point Urologists.