Learn more about Dr. Timothy Murtha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Murtha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murtha
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Murtha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Murtha, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murtha graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Murtha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Murtha MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Murtha practice?
- Dr. Timothy Murtha has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Murtha practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.