A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Murtha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Murtha is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Murtha, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murtha graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Murtha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Murtha MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Murtha practice?
- Dr. Timothy Murtha has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Murtha practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA and Roslindale, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.