A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Thompson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Neal Thompson MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy N. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Thompson practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists.