A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Young is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Young, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Young has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Noel Young MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy N. Young practice?
- Dr. Timothy Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Young practices Ophthalmology near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Ophthalmologists.