A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Young is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Young, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Young has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Noel Young MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy N. Young practice?
- Dr. Timothy Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Young practices Ophthalmology near Nacogdoches, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Crockett, TX.
See Nacogdoches Ophthalmologists.