A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Nace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Nace is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nace graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Nace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Southcoast Hosps Group-Charlton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island - 20 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan