A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Nace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Nace is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nace graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Nace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Southcoast Hosps Group-Charlton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Michael Nace MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Nace practice?
- Dr. Timothy Nace has 6 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Nace practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Smithfield, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Pawtucket, RI and Cumberland, RI.
See Smithfield Emergency Physicians and Smithfield Family Physicians.