A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Naimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naimi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Naimi, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alcoholic Intoxication
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naimi graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Naimi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
- Codman Square Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Simonds Naimi MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Naimi practice?
- Dr. Timothy Naimi has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Naimi practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Public Health near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.