Learn more about Dr. Timothy Naimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naimi
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Naimi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Naimi, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alcoholic Intoxication
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naimi graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Naimi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
- Codman Square Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Simonds Naimi MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Naimi practice?
- Dr. Timothy Naimi has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Naimi practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Public Health near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.