A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Naimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Naimi, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alcoholic Intoxication
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naimi graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Naimi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Codman Square Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naimi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans