A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Neufeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Neufeld is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Neufeld, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neufeld graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Neufeld has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital - Kansas City
- Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy K Neufeld MD is a male Nephrologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy K. Neufeld practice?
- Dr. Timothy Neufeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Neufeld practices Nephrology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Nephrologists.