A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Neuschwander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Neuschwander is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neuschwander
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Neuschwander Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuschwander graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Bruce Neuschwander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Neuschwander practice?
- Dr. Timothy Neuschwander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Neuschwander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marquette, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Escanaba, MI.
See Marquette Surgeons.