A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Neuschwander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuschwander graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Bruce Neuschwander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Neuschwander practice?
- Dr. Timothy Neuschwander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Neuschwander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marquette, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Escanaba, MI.
See Marquette Surgeons.