A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Niacaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Niacaris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niacaris graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Niacaris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy R Niacaris MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Niacaris practice?
- Dr. Timothy Niacaris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Niacaris practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.