Learn more about Dr. Timothy Niacaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Niacaris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niacaris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niacaris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niacaris graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Niacaris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy R Niacaris MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Niacaris practice?
- Dr. Timothy Niacaris has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Niacaris practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.