A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Norcross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Norcross, Family medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Norcross, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Norcross graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Norcross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Norcross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Norcross practice?
Dr. Timothy Norcross practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rolling Hills Estates, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.