A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Norcross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Norcross, Family medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norcross
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Norcross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Norcross, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Norcross graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Norcross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Lee Norcross DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Norcross practice?
- Dr. Timothy Norcross has 1 office location.
- Dr. Timothy Norcross practices Family Medicine near Rolling Hills Estates, CA.