Learn more about Dr. Timothy Nostrant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Nostrant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Nostrant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colonic Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nostrant graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nostrant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Nostrant MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Nostrant practice?
- Dr. Timothy Nostrant has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Nostrant practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.