A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Nunez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Nunez is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Nunez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunez graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nunez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Charles Nunez MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Nunez practice?
- Dr. Timothy Nunez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Nunez practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Johnson City Surgeons.