A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Nussbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Nussbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Nussbaum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussbaum graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nussbaum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Nussbaum MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Nussbaum practice?
- Dr. Timothy Nussbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Nussbaum practices Family Medicine near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Primary Care Doctors.