A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Nypaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Nypaver, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Coarctation
- Blue Toe Syndrome
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Nypaver graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nypaver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Nypaver MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Nypaver practice?
- Dr. Timothy Nypaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Nypaver practices Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.