Learn more about Dr. Timothy O'Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy O'Boyle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Boyle
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. O'Boyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy O'Boyle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Boyle graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. O'Boyle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Hamilton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy O'Boyle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy O'Boyle practice?
- Dr. Timothy O'Boyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy O'Boyle practices Ophthalmology near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Ophthalmologists.