A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy O'Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy O'Boyle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy O'Boyle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Boyle graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. O'Boyle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Hamilton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy O'Boyle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy O'Boyle practice?
- Dr. Timothy O'Boyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy O'Boyle practices Ophthalmology near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Ophthalmologists.