Learn more about Dr. Timothy O'Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy O'Boyle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Boyle
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. O'Boyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy O'Boyle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Boyle graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. O'Boyle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Hamilton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy O'Boyle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy O'Boyle practice?
- Dr. Timothy O'Boyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy O'Boyle practices Ophthalmology near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Ophthalmologists.