Learn more about Dr. Timothy O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy O'Donnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Donnell
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Donnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Donnell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Andrew O'Donnell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Timothy O'Donnell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy O'Donnell practices Family Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Mebane, NC and Mason, OH.
See Chapel Hill Family Physicians.