Learn more about Dr. Timothy O'Leary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy O'Leary, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Connective Tissue Cancer
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Smooth Muscle Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Leary graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. O'Leary practice?
Dr. Timothy O'Leary practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pathologists.