Dr. Timothy Oneill DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2017
Great doctor!
He truly cares about his patients. I have been going to him for years and he always remembers who I am and why I have been through and what's wrong with me. He knows and remembers that I have back problems and deal with anxiety issues. He really helped me get through some tough times when my mother passed away and put me on the proper medication the help me deal and heal though the grieving process. And when it was time to get me off the anxiety meds he did it in a professional manner and understood my concerns and worries. Today I seen him for my anxiety issues and rash I had. I was really hoping he was going to put me back on privoua dose of anxiety meds because that's what I was use to and comfortable with. But he lowered my does in concern for becoming addicted to them. Which I have never have had any problems in the past and they have always helped me. I was a Lil upset that he wouldn't go give me the regular dose he use to but I understood where he is coming from. Hes just looking out for me in the long run. His reasoning behind was because I am in pain pills for a severe back injury and the government has been cracking down on being on benzos mad pain pills. I should have been more honest with him about my concerns to being dependent on my pain pills and that's why I wanted to be back on my anxiety meds for a while so I can cut down on the pain pills. I kinda wish he would have taken a lil more time trying to understand where I was coming from. I have been on and off benzos for years and have never had and dependency issues or addiction to them. It's just how my body works I guess I was 2mg of xanax 3 times a day at one point right after my mother passed away and never had a problem getting off them or becoming dependent on them. My main concern is the pain pills, I really wish I could be off off them for good, but I have tried to not take them for extended periods of time and the pain is unbearable and causes me not being able to work or nearly move for that matter. I have cut down on my pain pills and even told my pain doc that I didn't want what he usually gives me . I just want to manage my pain and live a comfortable life. I just wish he would have understood that anxiety meds allows me cut down serverly on the pain pills and is also a great muscle relaxer and helps me sleep cause trying to get comfortable and get a good nights sleep is impossible and I don't want to take pain pills for that reason. I'm always in pain but I get anxiety about taking them cause I don't want to be dependent on them or addicted. Basically I wish he would have relalized I'm a big boy and the low dose of anxiety meds prolly won't help that much. But something is better then nothing. And he's only looking out for me. I just wish he realized that I'm for some reason I don't get withdrawals from benzos but I feel like I would die if I quit taking my pain meds. Not only cause the pain it would cause but the anxiety of not being on them. I know my body now and I'm looking out for myself as well. I just wish he would help me and my concerns and my want to get off or severely cut down on pain pills. Anyways, Tim is a great doctor and If you completely honest with him he will be there to help you and look out for your best interest

March 25th, 2016
I work in the healthcare field and have worked with some physicians who really know there stuff and some who don't. I feel very confident in Dr O'Neill's abilities. He takes more time to talk to you than any other Dr. I've had. He is very approachable and explains everything in understandable detail. Have had no problems with staff. Occasional long wait...but I don't know of any Dr. that has a short wait!! If you have an issue that requires further testing he will give a referral immediately.

February 25th, 2016
The BEST DR

October 6th, 2015
Too many mistakes.
After so many mistakes, lost records, misdiagnosis, difficulty getting an appointment, refusing to see another family member, because they won't take my insurance 3 months from now, but Is in need of aprescription refill, and so many more frustrations. I would not recommend going to this doctor or any of the others. Staff is terrible. No compassion in that office at all.

October 10th, 2011
Great guy!
Best doctor I have ever had. Really takes the time to get to know you. Would recommend to anyone.

September 22nd, 2011
Not the best by far
Personally I have had many things happen that I really question this doctor. I had a ultrasound done on my neck, called to get the results and they gave me results for something I had a year prior..but here is the problem. Dr. O'neil told me everything was normal,only to find out a year later they seen cysts in my kidney's and possible stones, which I was never told of. Now that's just a beginning, I had throat surgery and them telling me after I was still in pain weeks later that everything was fine and just normal. A couple of weeks pass I go back and same everything is fine..only to find out later it was a staph infection and needed to be treated. There are many other times and things that have seemed to be missed or just pushed aside with out family as nothing to serious..that is why we changed doctors and I could not be happier leaving there.

October 12th, 2016