inactive

Timothy O'Neill DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 25th, 2016
I work in the healthcare field and have worked with some physicians who really know there stuff and some who don't. I feel very confident in Dr O'Neill's abilities. He takes more time to talk to you than any other Dr. I've had. He is very approachable and explains everything in understandable detail. Have had no problems with staff. Occasional long wait...but I don't know of any Dr. that has a short wait!! If you have an issue that requires further testing he will give a referral immediately.

February 25th, 2016
The BEST DR

October 6th, 2015
Too many mistakes.
After so many mistakes, lost records, misdiagnosis, difficulty getting an appointment, refusing to see another family member, because they won't take my insurance 3 months from now, but Is in need of aprescription refill, and so many more frustrations. I would not recommend going to this doctor or any of the others. Staff is terrible. No compassion in that office at all.

October 10th, 2011
Great guy!
Best doctor I have ever had. Really takes the time to get to know you. Would recommend to anyone.

September 22nd, 2011
Not the best by far
Personally I have had many things happen that I really question this doctor. I had a ultrasound done on my neck, called to get the results and they gave me results for something I had a year prior..but here is the problem. Dr. O'neil told me everything was normal,only to find out a year later they seen cysts in my kidney's and possible stones, which I was never told of. Now that's just a beginning, I had throat surgery and them telling me after I was still in pain weeks later that everything was fine and just normal. A couple of weeks pass I go back and same everything is fine..only to find out later it was a staph infection and needed to be treated. There are many other times and things that have seemed to be missed or just pushed aside with out family as nothing to serious..that is why we changed doctors and I could not be happier leaving there.