A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy O'Rourke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy O'Rourke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy O'Rourke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Geriatric Medicine
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Rourke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Rourke has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Rourke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. O'Rourke practice?
Dr. Timothy O'Rourke practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Holland, MI and Fremont, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Geriatric Doctors, Grand Rapids Hematologists, and Grand Rapids Oncologists.