Learn more about Dr. Timothy O'Rourke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy O'Rourke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Rourke
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Rourke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy O'Rourke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Rourke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Rourke has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J O'Rourke MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. O'Rourke practice?
- Dr. Timothy O'Rourke has 7 office locations.
Dr. Timothy O'Rourke practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Geriatric Medicine near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Muskegon, MI.
See Holland Internists, Holland Oncologists, Holland Hematologists, and Holland Geriatric Doctors.