Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Timothy O'Rourke
Timothy O'Rourke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fremont, MI, with other offices in Holland, MI and Grand Rapids, MI (and 4 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology. Timothy O'Rourke is affiliated with Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus, Holland Community Hospital and North Ottawa Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Timothy O'Rourke has the following 4 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Timothy O'Rourke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, MI.
Dr. Diego Conci
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Fremont, MI 0.03 mi
Dr. Gregory Neagos
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fremont, MI 0.03 mi31
Dr. Terrance Barnes
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Fremont, MI 0.03 mi18