Learn more about Dr. Timothy O'Rourke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy O'Rourke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy O'Rourke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Alzheimer Disease
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Rourke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Rourke has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J O'Rourke MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. O'Rourke practice?
- Dr. Timothy O'Rourke has 7 office locations.
Dr. Timothy O'Rourke practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Geriatric Medicine near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Fremont, MI.
See Holland Internists, Holland Oncologists, Holland Hematologists, and Holland Geriatric Doctors.