A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy O'Rourke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy O'Rourke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy O'Rourke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Geriatric Medicine
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Rourke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Rourke has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John O'Rourke MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. O'Rourke practice?
- Dr. Timothy O'Rourke has 9 office locations.
Dr. Timothy O'Rourke practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Fremont, MI.
See Holland Internists, Holland Hematologists, Holland Geriatric Doctors, and Holland Oncologists.