Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hall, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Memorial Hospital Central
- Memorial Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Orrin Hall MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Timothy O. Hall practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hall practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Physiatrists.