Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Obermiller
Dr. Timothy Obermiller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalispell, MT, with another office in Kalispell, MT. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Obermiller is affiliated with Kalispell Regional Medical Center, Pathways Treatment Center and Kalispell Regional Medical Center. Dr. Obermiller has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Obermiller has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Timothy Obermiller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalispell, MT.
Dr. Peter Wagner
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Kalispell, MT 0 mi25
Dr. Neshe North
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Kalispell, MT 0 mi28
Dr. Anthony Dal Nogare
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Kalispell, MT 0 mi35