A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Offensend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Offensend is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Offensend
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Offensend, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Offensend graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Offensend has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Mills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Q Offensend MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Q. Offensend practice?
- Dr. Timothy Offensend has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Offensend practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Endocrinologists.