Learn more about Dr. Timothy Offensend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Offensend is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Offensend
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Offensend Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Offensend, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Offensend graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Offensend has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Mills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Q Offensend MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Q. Offensend practice?
- Dr. Timothy Offensend has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Offensend practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Endocrinologists.