Learn more about Dr. Timothy Offensend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Offensend is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Offensend, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Offensend graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Offensend has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Mills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Quinlan Offensend MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Q. Offensend practice?
- Dr. Timothy Offensend has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Offensend practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Endocrinologists.