Dr. Timothy Offensend MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism San Mateo, CA

3.0

July 21st, 2016
Lack of empathy, felt like cattle being herded through the appointment with medication being hurled at you as you passed by. There is no follow up calls and you are not seen or heard from until your next appointment even though new medications are precribed. Dr. appears to be impatient and lacks listening skills. There is a bit more involved when dealing with serious diseases and there isnt a one size fits all approach which is what this dr did.

October 19th, 2012
Fantastic doctor
Great practice overall. Dr. Offensend has been my doctor since I moved to CA in 2003, and I've been lucky to have him. So, so many times when other specialists have asked who my primary care doctor was and I answered "Timothy Offensend" the reply has been, "Oh, he's a GREAT doctor." I agree. Hard to get in these days as a new patient, I'm told--because he's a really good doctor.

February 8th, 2012
Life-saving Dianosis
I changed doctors to Dr. Offensend who, on my first visit, diagnosed an irregularity that might have been present in my thyroid. After tests, it was determined that I had thyroid cancer. I was successfully operated on and the cancer removed. My previous doctor (with him for 8 years) had found nothing!