Dr. Timothy Olson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Olson?

October 8th, 2015

retire

Very cold, rude, and arrogant. Needs to retire. Did not listen to my concerns. He does what he wants and does not listen to his patients needs.

January 20th, 2014

He does not talk with you spend time, I would not wish my worst enemy to go to him. Most uncaring doctor I have been too. Needs to retire and stop wasting peoples time

January 6th, 2014

Thank you for understanding in a tough spot!

Dr. Timothy Olson was actually a last resort choice for me when I had run out of one of my medications and had to change doctors, with my doctor of many years recently retired. He and his staff were wonderful, very patient, and made me feel at ease, when I felt very conspicuous. He was patient and understanding and asked questions I had not been asked previously. He is a caring, patient doctor, and I am thankful I found him.

December 16th, 2015