A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Olund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Olund, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olund graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Olund has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Olund MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Olund practice?
- Dr. Timothy Olund has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Olund practices Anesthesiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists.