Dr. Timothy Oman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Oman?

September 20th, 2016

5 year patient

Awesome Doctor. He is a VA health Care provider, I have United Health Care insurance but continue to see him through the VA. His knowledge, bedside manner and straight talk are refreshing and easy to comprehend. Highly recommend to all.

May 17th, 2013

Dr Olem and Cherline thank you!!

Dear dr. omin and Charilen i have a rear condition that they bouth did everything they could. They had me go to test to find out what was wrong with me. I have rear condition called ( Hypophophafasia). I woke up one morring and haveing pain, in most of my body. Anyway if it was not for them i wouldn't beable to do what i can. I can't do to much do to pain all the time. But i wouldn't be were i am today if it wasn't for them. I just wont you to know just how lucky Hamilton is to have them bouth be there. They work very well together. I just can't say enough how much they do to make something happen. Thank you for giving me a little nit more to life. You all are great!!

March 10th, 2011

Dr. Oman is what being a physician is all about.

Dr. Tim Oman has been my family physician for 15 years. He is an amazing diagnostician and a wonderfully caring person. He seems to always have plenty of time for me and I never feel rushed or that my complaint is trivial. Dr. Oman has solved medical problems for me that have evaded specialist's diagnosis. I feel blessed to be headed into my senior years with Tim Oman as my primary physician. He is simply the best.

March 5th, 2011

Wonderful and caring Primary Care physician!

February 13th, 2010

Incomparable physician!

Has been my primary care physician for 16 years. Have never had some compassionate and expert care from any other physician. Tim Oman is a dedicated and competent professional who is tireless in his conscientious efforts to serve and advocate on behalf of his patients. Am never rushed, nor are my questions or concerns ever brushed aside. I will continue to trust my life and well-being to this gentle and remarkable health care giver. A great listener with refined interpersonal skills. All of Dr. Oman's patients are blessed to have this gifted diagnostician and seasoned primary care physician in their lives.

November 14th, 2015